In the General Sales Conditions for Professional Sales via bol.com, article 1, article 2.4 sub g and sug h, and article 3.6 amend as follows:
Article 1 – Definitions
Professional Seller(s): each and every legal entity who is registered with the Chamber of Commerce in the Netherlands or with the Trade Register in Belgium and who disposes of a VAT number and a Dutch or Belgian postal address, a payment account in a SEPA country, created a Sales Account, accepted these Conditions of Use and was accepted as a seller by bol.com and whose (indirect) directors, shareholders and/or ultimate beneficial owner where not involved to an previous sales account which was terminated on the basis of article 15 of these Conditions of Use, and of which the (indirect) director(s), shareholders and/or ultimate beneficial owner(s) has and/or have reached at least the age of 18.
MPP: Maximum Permitted Price.
Article 2 – Sales Account
- Each and every Professional Seller must create a Sales Account before he can offer and sell Articles on the Platform.
- Bol.com shall at all times be authorised, without stating a reason, not to grant a Professional Seller a Sales Account and/or to impose additional requirements on the granting of a Sales Account.
- Registration as a Professional Seller implies acceptance of the Conditions of Use and of the obligation to observe the Conditions of Use and the information on the Website for Professional Sellers.
- To act as a Professional Seller the Professional Seller must:
- a. dispose of a registration with the Chamber of Commerce in the Netherlands or the Trade Register in Belgium;
- b. dispose of a valid VAT number;
- c. dispose of an login account with bol.com;
- d. have created a Sales Account in the Environment;
- e. confirm to have accepted the Conditions of Use;
- f. confirm that the (indirect) directors, shareholders and/or ultimate beneficial owner of the Professional Seller where not involved to an previous sales account at bol.com which was terminated on the basis of article 15 of these Conditions of Use;
- g. to confirm that the (indirect) director(s), shareholder(s) or the ultimate beneficial owner(s) has and/or have reached at least the age of 18;
- h. dispose of a payment account in a SEPA country;
- i. dispose of a Dutch or Belgian postal address.
- From the creation of the Sales Account the Professional Seller is authorised to offer Articles on the Platform in accordance with the Conditions of Use.
- The Professional Seller can only participate with one (1) brand / trade name per Sales Account. If the Professional Seller intends to offer Articles under multiple brands / trade names via the Platform then the Professional Seller must create multiple Sales Accounts.
- The Professional Seller is at all times fully responsible for the use that is made of the Sales Account and for those who obtain access to the Sales Account. Bol.com is at all times authorised to, for reasons of its own, suspend the use of the Sales Account by the Professional Seller, observing the provisions in article 15 of the Conditions of Use.
- If the Professional Seller does not comply with a payment obligation vis-à-vis bol.com, whether or not on account of these Conditions of Use, then bol.com shall be entitled to suspend the use of the Sales Account by the Professional Seller (in conformity with article 15 of the Conditions of Use). until he has complied with this payment obligation.
- The Professional Seller is responsible for the correctness of the data in his Sales Account.
Article 3 – Offer
- The Professional Seller can offer new and second-hand Articles. The Articles must comply with the conditions as included on the Website for Professional Sellers.
- Bol.com is solely authorised to determine what product categories and/or sub-categories can be offered on the Platform and/or can be added to the Platform as well as the moment when this becomes possible. Bol.com is also authorised to remove product categories and/or sub-categories on the Platform without the Professional Seller being entitled to enforce any right in connection therewith vis-à-vis bol.com. Bol.com reserves the right to exclude certain Articles from the product categories and/or sub-categories, stating reasons.
- The product categories and/or sub-categories that are and/or will be made available by bol.com are included on the Website for Professional Sellers, which website, including the product categories and sub-categories, may unilaterally be changed by bol.com from time to time, observing the provisions in article 21 paragraph 3 of the Conditions of Use.
- Bol.com shall be free, with a statement of reasons, to no longer permit the Professional Seller to offer certain Articles on the Platform. The Professional Seller shall then at the request of bol.com discontinue and keep discontinued the offer of the relevant Article with immediate effect. Should the Article nonetheless still be offered on the Platform then bol.com shall be authorised to remove the offer of the relevant Article.
- Bol.com is entitled to remove a specific Article from the Platform in the event the Article can be classified as below standard, as specified in the Sales Account of the Professional Seller. Here you can find when bol.com is of the opinion that an Article performs below standard.
- For the protection of bol.com and its Platform, bol.com strives for a positive pricing perception among its Customers. Hence, bol.com periodically establishes a Maximum Permitted Price (MPP) for each Item featured on its Platform. Items exceeding the MPP will not be displayed by bol.com on the Platform. The key criteria used by bol.com to determine the MPP are:
- Competitive market prices; The price in relation to competitors (both within and outside the Platform).
- Historical platform prices; the prices that have been conducted in the past on the Platform (such as maximum, minimum and average prices; whether or not at the time of the introduction of the Item).
- Advisory prices; determined by the manufacturer or initial market prices set by distributors.
- Prices (including MPP) of similar items within or outside the Platform (e.g. similar model, colour variants, etc.).Bol.com may add new parameters to determine the MPP, whether or not as a test. Updates in this respect will be communicated to Professional Sellers through the Website for Business Sellers.
- Bol.com will not display second-hand Articles of the Professional Seller on the Platform if the Sales Price of the Article is higher than the Sales Price of the same Article that on that moment is displayed as new on the Environment in the Buying block, if applicable.
- Bol.com shall be authorised not to include the offer or certain information included by the Professional Seller with regard to the offer or to remove the same from the Platform if this is, at the discretion of bol.com, not correct or misleading or in breach of these terms and conditions or may, at the discretion of bol.com, prejudice the reputation of bol.com, the Platform or third parties.
- The Professional Seller shall offer free returns to Customers and therefore not charge return costs separately to Customers.
In regard to the DSA legislation, article 15, 19 and 21 of the General Sales Conditions for Professional Sales via bol.com will also be amended per 17 February 2024. Read more about the DSA and the changes in the General Sales Conditions in relation to the DSA.