There are several ways you can improve your campaigns:
- Structure your campaigns consistently
You can structure your campaigns in different ways. The following 3 methods are the most commonly used:
- Structure by product category. You do this by putting items that fall within the same category in the same campaign.
- Structure by brand. You do this by putting items that are from the same brand in the same campaign.
- Structure-based on leaders or top sales. You do this by putting your best-selling items in the same campaign.
- Calculate your ideal ACoS
The ACoS (also called ‘Advertising Cost of Sales’ – or the advertising cost per sale) is the percentage of attributed sales spent on ads. It is calculated by dividing total ad spend by attributed sales. More information on calculating your ideal ACoS can be found here.
You can also improve your campaign by using reports. You can quickly see what is working and what is not working per campaign, per day, per brand, per category or per item. You run these reports under ‘Rapporten’ in your account. Read more about reports here.
Improve your campaigns with personalised tips
A lot is possible with sponsored products. Sometimes it can be difficult to decide where to start, to find time to look into it properly or to gain insight into areas for improvement. Our tips, tools and reports will help you!
For example, did you know that in your seller account, you now have access to personal tips? We monitor your sponsored products campaigns and provide tips on how to improve your campaigns on that basis. This way, we help you make your campaigns more effective.
What kind of tips do you find in your seller account?
Think practical advice on your daily budget or the number of items in your campaign. In addition, we share tips to help you meet your targets for your ACoS (advertising cost per sale). You will only see a tip if we think optimisation is possible. The more campaigns you have, the more likely you are to see tips.
Getting started yourself
Curious about your personal tips? You can find them in your seller account:
- Log in via your bol.com seller account.
- Click on the ‘Adverteren’ tab and go to sponsored products.
- Click on ‘Tips voor jouw campagnes’ in the sponsored products map.