There are 3 options for selling branded clothing on our platform. Read through the options to find out what you have to do to offer a particular brand.
1. Do you want to sell clothing of the brand Lacoste, Diesel, Superdry, UGG or Love Moschino?
This is only possible if you can prove that your range was obtained through an official distribution channel of the brand in question. If this is the case, apply for selling rights using the following form.
2. Is the brand you want to sell in the list of approved brands below?
You do not need selling rights to sell this brand. Please note, that the brands mentioned in the list below and also appearing in the list of A-brands above can only be added if you have applied for selling rights for that specific A-brand.
3. Is the brand you want to sell not mentioned on this page?
If your branded item meets the requirements below, you can apply for selling rights by using the form.
- The trademark is registered with BOIP (or EUIPO/WIPO).
- Your registration is valid in the Netherlands and Belgium.
- The clothing mark is registered in the correct product class (class 25). Your trademark must be registered for a product class lower than 35. Product classes 35 to 45 are only valid for services and not for goods.
- The item must also be registered in this class under the appropriate goods.
- The brand name and/or brand logo is in the clothing label.
- The product information complies with the guidelines.
- Your brand must meet the above points from the moment the item is added on bol.
When adding product information to an item, please enter the brand name in the brand field. Do this in text, even if you have registered your brand only as a figurative trademark.
It is not allowed to use a brand name that is not registered in BOIP, because no rights can be derived from this.
From September 20, 2023, you need special selling rights to offer adidas items. adidas can only be offered by selective distributors in certain categories. Check the list below to find out for which categories the selective distribution for adidas applies:
If you can prove that you are a selected distributor, please contact adidas at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are not a selected distributor, but you would like to become one for selling via bol? You can also contact adidas at email@example.com. Please indicate that this concerns selective distribution at bol.