Do you want to offer phone and tablet accessories? You can offer those items of the brands listed below. Would you like to offer another brand than the ones listed here? In that case, we ask you to show that the brand and your associated range comply with Dutch and/or Belgian laws and regulations as well as with the bol.com guidelines.
Is the brand that you want to sell not mentioned on this page?
Offer a new brand
To be able to offer a branded item from a brand that is not yet known to bol.com, this brand must first be tested by bol.com. Please submit trademark authorisation application for this, using the form that you will find via the button below.
First check if your branded item meets the requirements below, before you apply for brand authorization.
- The brand is registered with BOIP (or EUIPO/WIPO).
- Your registration is valid in the Netherlands and Belgium.
- The brand is registered in the correct product class. Your brand must be registered for a product class lower than 35. Product classes 35 to 45 are only valid for services and therefore not for goods.
- The article must also be registered in this class with the correct goods.
- Items must be provided with an official GS1 EAN.
- Your brand must meet the above points from the moment the item is added to bol.com.
Enter the brand name in the brand field when entering the product information. Do this in text, even if you have only registered your brand as a figurative mark.
The use of a brand name not registered in BOIP on an article is not permitted. No rights can be derived from this.