You can offer in-ear headphones from the brands listed at the bottom of this page. If you want to offer another brand, we ask you to show that the brand and the associated range comply with Dutch and/or Belgian legislation and regulations and the bol.com guidelines.
1. Do you want to sell headphones from the following brands: Edifier, Sony, Fresh n Rebel, Jabra or Sennheiser?
This is only possible if you can demonstrate that your assortment was obtained through an official distribution channel of the brand in question. If this is the case, please request selling rights using the following form.
2. Is the brand you want to sell in the list of approved brands below?
You do not need any selling rights to sell this brand. Please note, the brands mentioned in the list below and also included in the above list of A-brands can only be added if you have applied for selling rights for that specific A-brand.
3. Is the brand you want to sell not mentioned on this page?
If your branded item meets the requirements below, you can apply for brand authorization using the following form.
- The brand is registered with BOIP (or EUIPO/WIPO).
- Your registration is valid in the Netherlands and Belgium.
- The brand is registered in the correct product class. Your brand must be registered for a product class lower than 35. Product classes 35 to 45 are only valid for services and therefore not for goods.
- The article must also be registered in this class with the correct goods.
- Items must be provided with an official GS1 EAN.
- Your brand must meet the above points from the moment the item is added to bol.com.
Enter the brand name in the brand field when entering the product information. Do this in text, even if you have only registered your brand as a figurative mark.
The use of a brand name not registered in BOIP on an article is not permitted. No rights can be derived from this.
Harman Kardon and JBL
Since January 10, 2022, you need special selling rights for Harman Kardon and JBL electronics. These brands can only be offered by selective distributors.
Are you not yet a selective distributor, but do you want to become one? Please contact Harman Kardon via the contact form below. Indicate that this concerns selective distribution at bol.com. Harman Kardon will respond to your message within 5 working days.
Sonos, the brand, may only be offered by selective distributors. With selective distribution, the brand holder, in this case Sonos, applies objective criteria that all distributors must meet. Partners who are not selective distributors will have their Sonos offer taken offline.